Swagbucks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
cbright99
Emily_Ransford
HamzaJafri
jastheman23
trophywife11
SwaggleRef
SuzanneKilmer
ScOtTyZ
HendrixPheobus
13 posters

Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!!

Poll

PTZ or Swagbucks?

[ 2 ]
    Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! I_vote_lcap13%Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! I_vote_lcap73%Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! I_vote_rcap [73%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! I_vote_lcap13%Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! I_vote_rcap [13%] 

Total Votes: 15
    HendrixPheobus

Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! Empty Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!!

Post by HendrixPheobus Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm

What are the major differences between Lockerz and Swagbucks?
    ScOtTyZ

Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! Empty Re: Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!!

Post by ScOtTyZ Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:01 pm

In LOCKERZ, all you have to do is log in and answer dailies (aside from referrals). That's boring. In SwagBucks, you interact more, and you're actually accomplishing something for it. On LOCKERZ, aside from referrals, all you can earn is 4 PTZ (8 if Z-List). On SwagBucks, there is no limit to how much you can earn each day (depends on your activity).
    There are huge differences and can easily be spotted.
    SuzanneKilmer
    SuzanneKilmer

Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!! Empty Re: Lockerz vs. Swagbucks -NO REF LINKS!!! and NO ADVERTISING!!!

Post by SuzanneKilmer Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Swagbucks rule....there is no other answer queen king
    SwaggleRef
    SwaggleRef
    Admin

Post by SwaggleRef Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 am

Also everything is out of stock in Lockerz. Prizes are only restocked a few times and it is nearly impossible to redeem anything - so it's basically useless
    trophywife11
    trophywife11

Post by trophywife11 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 am

I have tried to redeem unsuccessfully 4 different times...I am a z-lister and the last redemption was ridiculous, to say the least. I know there is another general one coming soon...don't know if I'll try again or just wait for all the prizes to go up in price and get one that way...it will still be free without the stress of redemption hour...or seconds, should I say....'cause they are very quickly "FRESH OUT"!!!! lol!
    jastheman23

Post by jastheman23 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm

I do both Swagbucks and Lockerz. They are both good. But it is easier to get prizes on Swagbucks than on Lockerz. But it is easier to get prizes faster if you're lucky enough and you can get better prizes. They are both good but it depends what kind of website you want. I redeemed something from Lockerz the past restock (hopefully it comes). Swagbucks has gotten me tons of $ on amazon. ($75 and counting!!!!).
    HamzaJafri

Post by HamzaJafri Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Swagbucks is better because there are always items in stock and lockerz are always out of stock. But it is easier to get points in Lockerz. Overall Swagbucks is better:)
    Emily_Ransford
    Emily_Ransford

Post by Emily_Ransford Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 pm

I like being able to help people out more with SwagBucks. Lockerz is a kinda on your own thing and there isn't a whole lot of communication with the other people.
    jastheman23

Post by jastheman23 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Lockerz does a restock at random times where they stock it at a certain time(s) and stock several of that prize and then you have chance to redeem and you have to be very fast
    cbright99
    cbright99

Post by cbright99 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Lockerz is a sinking ship on its way down
    ben siddique
    ben siddique

Post by ben siddique Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Well to be fair I did get my FLIP HD Camera from Lockerz (199 CAD) retail and it took me 2 months to earn the required points.
    Now I'm doing Swagbucks and I have gotten 20 bucks.. in a month I think?

Lockerz is better because you have the opportunity to get high priced items FAST but..there is a chance that you have 500 points lieing around and no prizes.

Swagbucks can net you LOTS of points if you can refer, be social, active and stay on. With Lockerz it takes less work then Swagbucks. Much less.

I like both and I am currently doing both. With Lockerz I aim for a prize (aka, HD FLIP, WII, PS3GAMES, PS3) etc. With Swagbucks, I rack up AMAZON cards so i can get stuff not in both sites aka Monster Beats, laptops, blha bleh ) .

My advice: Enjoy both worlds: ) i have no preference
    ben siddique
    ben siddique

Post by ben siddique Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Basically if you are busy, have no time for the internet, sparing five minute sin Lockerz and you have the CHANCE to get something cool eventually. If you have more time and are near a computer more, swagbucks is the way to go.
    DougChau

Post by DougChau Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Lockerz isn't bad, you just have to be patient. I've already received a Wii game from them, and together with Swagbucks only makes life better Smile
    STL Cardinals
    STL Cardinals

Post by STL Cardinals Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Swagbucks Is the best
    ian_catto

Post by ian_catto Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 pm

I prefer Swagbucks for the obvious reason; They have never been "Fresh Out" of a prize that I want. Also, (generally speaking), Swagbucks members have been a lot kinder, and more polite. (And a LOT less spam from Swagbucks)
    Lockerz might be good for a free T-Shirt, but beyond that you would have a better chance of getting free stuff by entering contests than trying on their redemption day. It's really more of a contest site than a "point redemption" site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm