Swagbucks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

hey guys if you have a refferal website or blog or any site read this, seriously read it

cashdelair

hey guys if you have a refferal website or blog or any site read this, seriously read it Empty hey guys if you have a refferal website or blog or any site read this, seriously read it

Post by cashdelair Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 pm

go to this website and make an account what you do is you rate and view other sites like yours and other ppl are forced to do the same for your site ever since i made an account and registered my site i have increased my site views to 40 in one day and i got 16 refferals yesterday i highly recomend it just copy and paste this link

linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=348492
    Bloderist

hey guys if you have a refferal website or blog or any site read this, seriously read it Empty Re: hey guys if you have a refferal website or blog or any site read this, seriously read it

Post by Bloderist Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 pm

cashdelair wrote:go to this website and make an account what you do is you rate and view other sites like yours and other ppl are forced to do the same for your site ever since i made an account and registered my site i have increased my site views to 40 in one day and i got 16 refferals yesterday i highly recomend it just copy and paste this link

linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=348492

This really works?

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:07 pm