Swagbucks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I am having lots of trouble on how to get referrals, I need lots of help here please.

jordanlg26

I am having lots of trouble on how to get referrals, I need lots of help here please. Empty I am having lots of trouble on how to get referrals, I need lots of help here please.

Post by jordanlg26 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi there. I have like no idea on how to get referrals on Swagbucks. I have like no clue on how to do this. I see a lot of different people post their referral links in Swagbucks related videos on YouTube. Other than that, I really have no idea on how to do this process at all. I am stuck here. I went to some website, and someone said to go to the bottom of the Swagbucks main page, and click "Promote" there. So I did that, but when I got to this page, I totally got lost and I didn't know on what to do here. They said to put up a banner with a code on your own blog page. But I have like the slightest clue on how to do this. I do not even know on how to make my own website or blog. So I will forget about that. Now the option is the Invite and Earn section page of Swagbucks. And this page looks much easier than the Promote page, that's for sure. Now here I would have to enter my friends email address, something like that.

But like whenever I see someone's referral link on YouTube, I have like no idea on how to use this referral link at all. Because I would really like to get lots of more swagbucks into my account. Like they always say "Sign up under their referral link" or something like that. But I have not the slightest clue on how to do this at all. I am stuck at this part, I am so sorry about that. I hope that I do not have to do this the hard way and go to the Promote page, because I am totally stuck at this part. Because I have to create a banner, and I do not even know on how to do this! Well anyway, so please hear me out on this. Well anyway, that's about all I have to say for now. So please get back to me as soon as possible, and explain to me on how to do this, the easy way, step-by-step. I will be waiting for my response soon from you. So thank you very much! Crying or Very sad Mad
    JLin47

I am having lots of trouble on how to get referrals, I need lots of help here please. Empty Referral Idea

Post by JLin47 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:02 am

Hey there, I feel you. So there's actually a bunch of ways to basically market your link. First off I would suggest masking your link, because people usually go to swagbucks.com directly rather than just typing in your referral link. So go to tinyurl.com or some other site that will allow you to do so. Also another good way is traffic sites that generate you massive amounts of traffic and your bound to get viewers to refer. One site is trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?1274145 it will allow you to make an ad and market it to everybody and getting you a whole bunch of referrals! hope this helps!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:41 pm