Swagbucks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
HendrixPheobus
Jack_Miller
6 posters

Swag code?

Jack_Miller

Swag code? Empty Swag code?

Post by Jack_Miller Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 am

When ever he says check your swiget and i go there i don't know where to find the code after that i dont even think i have a swiget https://swagbucks.forumotion.net/swagcodes-f4/code-on-12-8-09-t56.htm
    Any help?
    HendrixPheobus

Swag code? Empty Put widget on your PC

Post by HendrixPheobus Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 am

Yes.

Go to the swidget page on swagbucks click the tab that says flash <-- this is EXTREMELY important Otherwise the swidget will not open.

Copy the embed link. make a notepad file and paste the link in the file.

Then save the file as an html Example: type in the file name spot: "swidget.html" (without the quotes). Click on it and the swidget will appear in the browser window.

Chrome users: I would recommend making an application shortcut for the widget. It's easier to use this way.

*Note: this is only for PC's I do not own a mac so I cannot verify if this works on a mac.
    SwaggleRef
    SwaggleRef
    Admin

Swag code? Empty Re: Swag code?

Post by SwaggleRef Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Either the code will be on the widget itself or the swidget will tell you where the code is.

A swidget can be found on this website: http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/swidget-10
    TattooAstronomy
    TattooAstronomy

Post by TattooAstronomy Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Remember to look at the dates the code alerts are posted...Codes expire and just because the code alert was posted, that doesn't mean the code is still active by the time you see the post.
    Susan W.

Post by Susan W. Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm new here and still learning. Thank you for the info! I love you
    cashdelair

Swag code? Empty read this

Post by cashdelair Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:31 am

hey guys wanna know another site like swagbucks? i think its even better it has the same referal benefits but instead of searching to make money you watch videos, play games, do surveys, and fill out offers its real easy i already got a $200 check from them and i cashed it and bought myself a 360 without doing any work, the link is on my profile or just copy and paste the non working link in my signature

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:25 am